Within the next few days, Itemize will begin rolling out Itemize Expense 5.0 to users on Android and iOS phones. We think you will like it!
- Updated look and feel –the menu system and style have been refreshed to be consistent with standard iOS/Android approaches.
- Improved mileage tracking – the new mileage calculator automatically determines the mileage and expense amount for you
- Better filters and sorting – this functionality has been elevated to be more prominent and easier to manage, available on the app’s main page
- New charts and dashboards – a new section graphically displays expenses by category. More features will follow in the next few releases.
- New Settings section – this is now all built into the app and is much easier to use.
In addition, the team is working on a new in-app reporting section. You’ll see the first stages in this release. A report writing wizard will be available in the coming weeks. It will be similar to the reporting feature on the Itemize website.
Several updates are slotted for deployment over these summer months as the reporting wizard and general tweaks and adjustments are completed.
Your feedback on the app would be greatly appreciated over the coming weeks. Just send your comments or questions to email@example.com.