Itemize is a fintech business automation company that organizes and routes B2B payments data between companies and their systems. The B2B Payments AI Data Exchange leverages automation technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and APIs to acquire, enhance, reconcile, and route data for business payments and financial workflows. Recognized by Gartner as a top provider in the field, Itemize drives processing transformation for a range of leading clients in financial services, including credit cards, tax preparation, accounting software, enterprise resource planning, and expense management. The Itemize data exchange supports users in over 30 countries and numerous languages.
About The Role
The Vice President of Platform Product will report to the CEO, and will work closely with the Revenue Operations and Application Development teams to deliver Itemize platform services to clients. The Vice President of Platform Product will drive the specification and execution of the Itemize platform, and will help to chart the course for Itemize offerings as the company grows.
The Vice President of Platform Product will be the leader of a team whose responsibilities include:
- Create new products and features in alignment with business objectives
- Oversee improvement of core engine processes and SLA metrics
- Report out on SLA performance and operational efficiencies daily
- Develop and manage the platform roadmap and ensure adherence to its objectives
- Prioritize development work, keeping overall platform goals in mind
- Own the company’s data and BI assets, creating KPI’s to identify opportunities for innovation and enhancement to the platform
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 5+ years experience in relevant product management roles
- Data-driven with strong product management and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills required to manage effectively
- Experience with B2B financial software, mobile apps, or commercial payments