Itemize is a FinTech data extraction engine used by companies to transform purchase documents, such as receipts and invoices, into data for their accounting and expense tracking needs. Recognized by Gartner as a top provider in the field, Itemize harnesses leading edge Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to drive processing efficiency for a range of innovative clients in financial services, including payments, accounting software, expense management, and ERP.
Itemize operates a cloud-based processing service that involves both fully and partially automated systems for extraction, validation, and verification. The Itemize platform supports users in over 25 countries and numerous languages. Clients and partners include major payments networks and global ERP companies.
About the Role
The Marketing Communications Manager will have demonstrated success in creating content, implementing search engine optimization in B2B, and engaging in general FinTech campaigns. This role is focused on supporting overall B2B sales efforts and existing sales partners, not on the Itemize SMB product. This is not an end user acquisition or funnel position.
The Marketing Communications Manager will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible to:
- Create and maintain the company’s brand standards across all communication mediums
- Oversee digital marketing initiatives across web, social, video platforms
- Develop and manage the editorial calendar and maintain website content
- Ensure all content is SEO optimized for the core enterprise technology target audience and has a strong distribution strategy
- Work with Itemize’s Technical Writer to produce content for technical marketing and user engagement
- Support the creation of HR-oriented content, including video clips, to convey the dynamic workplace of Itemize
- Manage existing PR and content agency relationship
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years in a SaaS brand marketing role for a FinTech or technology company
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Industry knowledge of financial supply chain, such as ERP, expense management, payables workflow, commercial payments, or other B2B SaaS experience is an advantage
- Familiarity with APIs and how they are used by modern FinTechs
- Excellent communication skills